A Weekend Retreat with Mitch Saunders and Maryliz Smith
Most discussions about sustainability focus on the responsible use and stewardship of natural resources. This program focuses on how we develop and sustain ourselves as individuals who are in relationships with others and our work. In particular, we will explore critical choices involved in forming and evolving important relationships. We will explore critical choices involved in forming and evolving important relationships. We will also practice ways to improve the presence or clarity we bring to specific thresholds that you face currently, or anticipate in the near future.
- Discerning whether or how to enter into an important relationship,
- Deciding how to respond to a loss or a setback,
- Clarifying what is really "yours to do" in your work, and
- Discerning the next best step to take when you arrive at a critical juncture in your career or in a crucial relationship.
What to Expect:
- Learn a reliable way to quickly shift a self-defeating interior state so you can operate at your best.
- Practice a proven way to assess the "fit" of a prospective relationship.
- Learn how to surface and renegotiate "hidden contracts" as a lever for realistic change in personal and professional relationships.
- Clarify what's needed next to be more intentional about forming the next phase of your life.
The ThresholdArts Studio
Meets once per quarter on Saturdays, from 10am – 5pm:
- March 10
- June 2
- Sept 29
- December 8
To learn more, and to reserve your place, please click button below:
Form The Life You Want
A hands-on intensive for skill building and practicing for defining moments.
- Dates TBA
The Whidbey Institute Whidbey Island, WA